Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ritesh Deshmukh won't do any sex comedy

Ritesh "I won`t do any more sex comedies. It started with `Masti` (2004). Now six years down the line the `Masti` writer, Milap Zaveri, who`s a dear friend, has turned director with `Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai` and there`s absolutely no sex or double-meaning dialogues in it," Riteish, who featured in sex comedies like ‘Masti’ and ‘Kya Kool Hain Hum'.

Riteish has teamed up with his ‘Aladin’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez in ‘Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai’. The film`s release date will be April 9 because six years ago on the same date ‘Masti’ had been released and Zaveri wanted his directorial debut to hit the screens on the same date.

"Both Milap and I go back a long way. We`ve come a long way. We`ve left our raunchy days behind. `Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai` is my first romantic film since my debut film `Tujhe Meri Kasam` in 2003. Milap is the most romantic person I know. So it`s only fair that he makes a romantic film with me," said Riteish.

He and Milap are long-time collaborators. Milap even scripted his lines for the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards function that he hosted with Boman Irani.

"I think Milap`s sense of humour and quips suit me. We may have gone over-the-top in `Masti`, but now we`ve both settled down to a mellow expression in `Jaane To Kahan Se Aayi Hai`," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment